Discuss Patio clean and seal in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

Good morning Ladies and Gents

I have a patio that needs cleaning and sealing. Which would be the best sealer to use?

Is it worth cleaning with a Jet wash first and leaving for a number of dry days before sealing or is a chemical clean better. I’ve seen that ‘wet ‘n forget’ stuff but no idea if it’s suitable.

This is in my rental so hopefully the sealer isn’t mega money. I’ve jet washed it a few times but soon after it goes like this. It definitely needs sealing. Many thanks for any replies.

I think it’s sandstone.

5A2B2576-86B2-430E-B701-BB364471CBCF.jpeg

W

Waluigi

I know a lot of stuff about Bathrooms.

I don’t know much about levelling large floors, tiling large floors and natural stone patios.

You might’ve noticed that in my responses on here. If I don’t know about something I won’t reply giving my input. These are the limitations of a Bathroom fitter.

Thanks for the terrible reply though ;)

W

Waluigi

I do love it when I post stuff, it’s as if an alarm goes off for people ‘beep beep beep, waluigi has posted’ :tearsofjoy:

W

Waluigi

I got my response via PM from a ‘trusted advisor’

I took myself out of that section of the forum for a good reason.

Reply to Patio clean and seal in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay