Search the forum,

Discuss Out On The Tiles Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Out on The Tiles Ltd is a local tiling company offering tiling, plastering and bathroom fitting in and around Medway, Kent.

Do you want to add some colour to your home? Are you tired of your current bathroom?

Out on The Tiles Ltd provides a comprehensive home improvement service to help you improve the look of your home.

From tiling and plastering to bathroom renovation , we're committed to providing you with the first class service you deserve.

The Tiling Experts
  • Domestic Tiling
  • Commercial Tiling
Experienced personnel, affordable prices, guaranteed work- all you need to get the quality of work you want at the ideal price.

Reply to Out On The Tiles Ltd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen