Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just found this Doug, hope the boys are OK. This is so scary, you can be totally Innocent, just going about your everyday business. Then some idiot can cause potential life changing damage to you and yours. Drink drivers should be banned for life imo

At least there is no harm done to your family, as above vehicles can be repaired/ replaced.

I hope you and your boys can put this behind you.

Regards, Phil.

P

Pebbs

Thank god the kids are ok, what on earth was this stupid ***** thinking of getting bladdered and then driving?!! I feel sick about it. I hope they throw the book at her.

Pebbs

D

doug boardley

What have the police said about it doug?
police have been round and taken a statement, as I never actually witnesseds the accident there wasn't much I could say apart from relaying my actions when I saw what had happened, luckily I surveyed (the kids first) kept calm and phoned 999 and asked the drunken driver if they needed medical assistance...at the moment my overwhelming emotion is relief of course,, but I'm also very angry, not about the yoot (thats just metal and rubber) but the fact that if I'd gone in the megane my lads probably would be dead now as she'd ploughed into the back end, right through the pick-up end and into the undercarriage of drivers seat

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen