Search the forum,

Discuss Only 130 posts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bootsmckiber

Dan,I just noticed I only have 130 posts,are you sure about that?Before I got sick I was on this site every other day for a year at least,or maybe all that morphine made me think I was,Just curious,Mike

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, that has to be correct, we don't change that figure for anybody as we like it being accurate and it also makes all a users posts searchable.

You must have posted 132 posts in total now.

D

DHTiling

Dan,I just noticed I only have 130 posts,are you sure about that?Before I got sick I was on this site every other day for a year at least,or maybe all that morphine made me think I was,Just curious,Mike

You were on regular but not posting a lot...Goof stuff that morphine hey!! :dizzy2:

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:back Mike - nice of you to come back, hope you are better - was it a Grisley Bear!
Look forward to some North American flavoured posts.:thumbsup:

B

bootsmckiber

Well thankyou all for your asking,I'm going on two years cancer free,still tiling,it's my passion,just no big jobs,I started getting ill on that 23,000sq ft job but was able to finish er off before I went in for my 13hr operation,anyways that's all behind me now,Faithhealer I know a lot of prayer went with me into that operating room as my cancer was a stage 4,so thanks again to you all for your prayers,I'm thinking of submitting some photo's and when I win I'll do what someone suggested,give it to the highest bidder and trust Dan to send the money to the Haiti relief fund via the red cross,Man,130 posts,I would have definatly thought I had more to say than that,I usually have 130 posts in before coffee break when I'm on the job,Anyway here's to a healthy and prosporous year for all tilesetters,try this one on new customers,I say it first thing everytime and I know it's landed me some jobs,just look the customer in the eyes and say these three simple words,"tile=equity"...gets them everytime,especially the tightwads,cheers,Mike:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

good to hear your doing well and back on the forum:thumbsup:

now get your post count up for gods sake............:lol::lol:

Reply to Only 130 posts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen