Search the forum,

Discuss Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

I can watch them on here Dan, ill try utube

just had a thought, my young neices use this laptop when they stay so anything with bad language etc is blocked, not a problem normally as I cant be bothered looking at **** etc

ill go on u tube:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's his YouTube account mate: YouTube - magniloquentmonkey's Channel

If you can't see video's on there, or youtube generally, then it's some setting. And I don't think it'll be a parental filter thing unless youtube is blocked fully and not video's at all play. As parental filters can't tell what video's are saying and youtube generally is safe for children (in most cases) as videos that aren't suitable for children aren't allowed on there. Though youtube operate a 'report to get removed' policy so some slip through the net so to speak.

D

Deleted member 1779

Nice one. I've noticed the web are giving us good credit for our websites these days (Your Dan) and even ours 365Drills gets some good listings. Content is king! And the indexers love new stories.. I will have to start getting a bit more done too. Where do we find the time?

Perhaps what's needed is a reality style TV company to put Tilers onto territorial TV in the style of "Ice Road Truckers..." following a mixed bag of tilers as they go from job to job. Hell they do it for road sweepers and grime busters. They even made a celebrity of that bloke from the worker Airport Jeremy Spake.

:smilewinkgrin:

U

united

Nice one. I've noticed the web are giving us good credit for our websites these days (Your Dan) and even ours 365Drills gets some good listings. Content is king! And the indexers love new stories.. I will have to start getting a bit more done too. Where do we find the time?

Perhaps what's needed is a reality style TV company to put Tilers onto territorial TV in the style of "Ice Road Truckers..." following a mixed bag of tilers as they go from job to job. Hell they do it for road sweepers and grime busters. They even made a celebrity of that bloke from the worker Airport Jeremy Spake.

:smilewinkgrin:

That sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

M

mikethetile

I can just imagine you lot as a bunch of luvvies

mwah mwah can you powder my head its faaarrrrrrr too shiney:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen