Search the forum,

Discuss OK clever cloggs how!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cooperrmb

It is all in the name of fluid dynamics. There is a little slot that brings the air through and draws it out at a faster rate which then creates low pressure which sucks more air in and through the device. Its very clever.:drool5:

O

Olz

They have em on display at currys, there not impressive enough for the £200 price tag imo.

S

Scott

When its roasting hot and your nuts are stuck to your leg at 3am and you cant sleep £200 is nothing :thumbsup:

P

paulyoung666

cant be doing with Dyson since he sold out to India , mind you , i never got my head round the vacuum cleaners , all the muck goes in the bin , then you need to open the bin over a bin to get all the crap into a bin , then all the dust flies all over the place , i will stick with my little Hetty 2009 Model AutoSave Vacuum Cleaner HET200A :lol:

Reply to OK clever cloggs how!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen