Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Offset Window in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Razornut

Only a slight issue. Not my first rodeo but the window is off set to the left 120mm. I'm using 600x300 tiles, the wall is 370mm one side and 490mm the other I would normally even out the tiles around the window as that is a focal point. However the window is on the wall tat faces you as you open the door so having odd cuts on each side will also look odd. However I am edging towards evening out around the window. As the cuts will not be little slivers.

O

One Day

I've cheated before by cutting down the tiles which are central, up to 60mm off and it can be impossible to tell.

R

Razornut

Also chaps 2 walls are mosaic one on dot and dab the other studding. I really want to go down the correct path and take it back but her in doors gives me a head ache with the constant moaning about the mess. So here is the question.. And I can't believe I'm asking this.. Is it possible to tile over mocaics?

Reply to Offset Window in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks