Search the forum,

Discuss North Shields tyne and wear full bathroom ripout refit/tile anyone want it ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

Had to cancell a job i had booked in for sat 7th may, and trying to get someone to fill this as the guys has the stuff there and needs it done.
JOB DISCRIPTION :

full bathroom to be replaced like for like, bath, wc, basin ped. shower tray is staying in but screen is getting replaced. also 600 rad to be taken off and replaced with towel rail. customer supplying all of the above. also shower needs replacing electric ( new cables in place ) customer supplying shower. plus fan needs to be installed (low voltage) new cables all in. walls are currently tiled and customer is taken olds tiles off (walls are plaster) also needs fully tiled ( tiles on site 18/20mrs Ceramic 12 by 8 inches with seperate border ) anyone interested let me no and il mail you the price i put in for it ! thanks ! p.s endless amounts of tea and choc hob nobs on this job as i tiled his kitchen and was well fed :thumbsup:

Reply to North Shields tyne and wear full bathroom ripout refit/tile anyone want it ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen