Search the forum,

Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_1016.JPG Just ordered the OX m14 mixing paddle. Been told that does mix adhesive no probs aswell as slc etc and quicker so less time with power tool. Kerakoll H40 no limits is a very smooth adhesive so can't see it being a problem to mix.

W

WetSaw

Looks like an ICD, a little jump starter for your heart if it starts beating madly.
My Mum had valve replaced a few years ago and has fairly regular tachy episodes so she might be getting one.

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen