Search the forum,

Discuss new guy.....need work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Michael6

hi everyone, my name is Michael and i just moved to London from Australia.

I am fresh out of my apprenticeship, but qualified and looking for work in tiling from the end of January. im not sure if i need some sort of work safety card over here or if there are any other rules im unaware of. however if there are any tilers out there that need a hard worker from the end of january please get in contact with me. Im happy to trial for a period of time

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Welcome to tilersforums.com Michael6. Thanks for introducing yourself.

M

Michael6

i just moved over here for a change. i've lived in oz all my life so i finished me time as an apprentice and decided to move over. i figured with the olympics in 2012 it was a good spot to try and get some work. Im guessing everyone is looking for tiling work???

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

G'day mate, Cscs card will get you on site, Google Skill build. Good luck.:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

i just moved over here for a change. i've lived in oz all my life so i finished me time as an apprentice and decided to move over. i figured with the olympics in 2012 it was a good spot to try and get some work. Im guessing everyone is looking for tiling work???

Quite a few mike...:thumbsup:...good luck though.

Reply to new guy.....need work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen