Search the forum,

Discuss New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We've finally upgraded tilersforums.com to the latest forum software version. Leagues ahead of all other forum types and with lots of extra features, of which I'll add to the forum at a later date, once we've all gotten used to the change.

Unlike with the sparky forum (sorry lads) I have managed to keep all the thanked statistics. So nothing has been lost there.

I'll be re-styling it, adding sponsors, and adding a few of the features we had before during the next few hours so please hang in there. :)

I hope you all enjoy the new forum which should be even quicker than the last, and even easier to use (for those that are newer to the forum).

C

Colour Republic

thanks for movng the page numbers on the thread list page, trying to get to the last page when the tags were over them was a nightmare

EDIT: whoops, spoke to soon, nothings changed it just seemed it had

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for movng the page numbers on the thread list page, trying to get to the last page when the tags were over them was a nightmare

EDIT: whoops, spoke to soon, nothings changed it just seemed it had

lol

Make the browser window smaller and it slips to under the title of the topic. Topics with 5 or more pages do seem to have issues with having the paperclip and that sort of stuff hovering over the numbers so you can't click them. When they get to about 8 pages long (on my screen resolution) the numbers end up under the title, so they're clickable again.

I'm guessing that's what happened for you.

Though it is noted and once I get some more important bugs sorted out I'll get onto the little things that make a big difference. :D

Keep the suggestions and feedback coming people. It's all being noted and worked through.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen