Discuss New fast set Weber grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

E0CD4E3A-CE4E-48F8-8932-CC10D18DAE0A.jpeg Been hearing good things about this new Weber flexi grout. The faster setting and colour/ shade consistency is enough to get me to try and could be a replacement for me using Mapei.

B

Bill

I hate fast setting grout.

I hope this is an improvement on previous attempts at creating a fast setting grout.

Also, I don't see the point of a fast setting grout as temperature control in the workplace is as big an anomaly as getting paid from a contractor re your terms!

B

Blunt Tool

I hate spreading in then having to wait an age to start cleaning off. The old Weber pro stuff was still soft for ages no matter what temp it was

W

White Room

I hate spreading in then having to wait an age to start cleaning off. The old Weber pro stuff was still soft for ages no matter what temp it was

The Weber pro stuff was designed so you grout large areas, personally couldn't get on with stuff.

Reply to New fast set Weber grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks