Search the forum,

Discuss Natural Grout Removal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kazzgriffiths

Hiya,

Looking for advice on how to remove excess grout from a Matt porcelain tile. We got hugely screwed over by the builders so can't afford to buy anything to remove the excess grout off the tile. Can anyone come with a natural remedy?

Kazz

K

Kazzgriffiths

I'm broke mate! I've tried vinegar and baking powder. Any other home remedies you know off?

I

Ian

You'll need an acid based grout remover, if the residue from the grout is quite bad. It's about £15 per litre, so wait until next payday and save yourself the pain of trying less effective remedies.

Reply to Natural Grout Removal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen