Search the forum,

Discuss name that tune! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

okay then, it's " the Pan within" by the Waterboys, an absolute cracker imo (if you like a bit of folk/rock!) it stems from their "Big Music" days. ok try this then (old glam rock!)
" well you're dirty and sweet, clad in black"

L

Lenny

Mind if I try one chaps,

"I've got another confession to make. I'm no fool"

:8:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

You can't just come in with your Foo Fighters!! you've got to guess the lyric first lenny!,( the one I've put in is in the green text)

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bang a gong by T rex

hmmm...trying to think of ones I know that havent been put on before is getting harder, but here goes....

If you twist and turn away

Reply to name that tune! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

name that tune! > Page 16 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss name that tune! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

okay then, it's " the Pan within" by the Waterboys, an absolute cracker imo (if you like a bit of folk/rock!) it stems from their "Big Music" days. ok try this then (old glam rock!)
" well you're dirty and sweet, clad in black"

L

Lenny

Mind if I try one chaps,

"I've got another confession to make. I'm no fool"

:8:

D

doug boardley

You can't just come in with your Foo Fighters!! you've got to guess the lyric first lenny!,( the one I've put in is in the green text)

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bang a gong by T rex

hmmm...trying to think of ones I know that havent been put on before is getting harder, but here goes....

If you twist and turn away

Reply to name that tune! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen