Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hardly slept a wink last night. I have my second mediation appointment, the first with the ex. To try and come to some arrangement where she lets me see my daughter.

A process you have to go through now before you can apply to court for a contact order.

The ex is increasingly bitter about me getting back together with the girl I left her for.

I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Went well. I start seeing her again tomorrow. And can phone her daily again. One day in the week and one day at weekends again, then in two months we review it and get it to 3 days a week again.

Very surprised it went so well. I think the threat of court and contact orders sorted it out.

S

Spud

Good luck Dan , I went through a lot with my first Missus, never thought it would get better but I ended up having my kids live with me in the end so you never know whats round the corner keep your chin up it will get better

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Must have posted about the same time there mate. See my post above. It went really well.

J

J Sid

hope it goes well Dan.
my wife and I went though it with her daughter when we first got together. A bloody nightmare time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as we stick to these terms we've agreed to, it appears to be quite amicable thankfully. I've got friends who have tried and this didn't work for, and it's a real shame. The children lose out more than anything.

J

J Sid

with us it didn't what the wife and her daughters father had agreed, the only think the court took into account was the wishes of a 12 year girl.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The ex doesn't want my daughter seeing my new partner, the one I left her for. And the mediation lass clocked that that was the issue. So I totally agreed to her not seeing my new partner for now. And then I'll give it a while and go back. Because once her other false concerns are ironed out, she shouldn't really be able to hold that against me. But slowly slowly catchy monkey eh?!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
She's only 4 mate, but we both quickly agreed that she has been missing me and would want to see me. And that was noted. Even the ex agreed that she has been missing me.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too. Main thing is I get to speak to her again daily and see her a couple of times a week. It has been a couple of months now.

Reply to My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks