Search the forum,

Discuss My(Rogue)Builder.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody tell tim he needs to deliver papers or something instead? :lol:

He should be ashamed. Surely he knows the work is not just rough, but like rooooooooough!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a bit of shoddy boxwork, which was ripped out by Dyno-Rod to try and clear the blockage, they cut a whole on the top of the soil pipe to get access (hence why a boss with access is now glued to the top) The Soil pipe is almost level until it gets under the bath, there are 6 x 90deg bends before it gets to the stack

Jesus! You're kidding!?!?! 6 90's! I doubt waste would even make it out?!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Found Tim on mybuilder. He's had another really satisfied customer since so he must be okay really. :lol: Apparently he wouldn't take the extra cash offered by the customer for the extra time he spent on the job (probably trying to bodge-fix things he'd broken). Sounds like a nice bloke to me to be honest. :thumbsdown:

C

Colour Republic

I knew he wouldn't be that hard to find, whoops did I give too many clues??? Shame

Here was the feedback left for him by my (potential) cutomer

"DO NOT USE THIS MAN. We saved so hard to get our small bathroom done and he has completely ruined it. We are left with a shower that does not work, it only produces cold water, it is placed too far down the bath so you can't even stand underneath it and it makes a loud screeching sound when turned on. The toilet is so badly plumbed that it has already blocked twice and now for the third time when we have not even been flushing toilet paper down it, we have had to use public loos as can't afford to get it unblocked again. It needs to be completely re-done. The toilet will never be able to be used as it is. The finish is appalling, the floor is uneven and some tiles cracked and uneven. We asked for the wall and ceiling to be re-plastered and there are huge lumps everywhere. Nothing is straight and the seals have holes and is already cracking. Our sink only produces cold water and that as a trickle. He caused a huge flood from bad plumbing which badly damaged the two flats below, over £3000 worth of damage. He is now completely uncontactable, despite leaving hundreds of messages via every possible technology. We cannot use our bathroom and cannot afford to have the whole thing done again, which needs to be done. I can't explain how devastated we are, as young first time home owners (studio flat) he has absolutely ripped us off and should be struck off. We are so upset that we are seeking the advice of a family solicitor and are going to seek compensation."

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
oops,shame he wont be struck off anything although they should give him a restraining order so hes not allowed within 100 yards of anyones bathroom for 30 years

T

tfs

Those tradesmen directories are out to make money from tradesmen you get a listing (good or not) just by paying your fees.

Obviously feedback can be left to help people decide whether opr not to give you a call but, Im pretty sure these could be false testimonials.

Reply to My(Rogue)Builder.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen