Search the forum,

Discuss My big plank job - cement based screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nice job, great tiles. What is the cut out section for ?

The cut outs at the front and utility doors are mat wells but I’m guessing you knew that.
The cut out in the ‘boot room’ with the red thing buried in the screed is a safe.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The tiles were mint. No bow at all when you lay them on a hard flat surface (they flatten out perfectly under their own weight)
Sitting in a bed of adhesive was a bit different and the clips were essential.
Just avoided a joint in the middle of a tile as I reckon that would have been asking too much.

O

Old Mod

Wicked Nick!
I was gonna ask earlier were there any finished images, now you’ve added those extra ones that’s kool mate.
Stunning job :):thumbsup:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There is a little cheat hidden in there. Kudos to anyone that spots it !!

O

Old Mod

Well you’ve done it now Nick, nothing else is getting posted tonight until someone finds it! Haha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wicked Nick!
I was gonna ask earlier were there any finished images, now you’ve added those extra ones that’s kool mate.
Stunning job :):thumbsup:

Cheers Marc

It’s that auto merge feature - dunno if I like it but I can see it must make mods life easier

O

Old Mod

Errrm What was that Nick?

CD819C14-A695-47D9-91D7-043B968C7616.jpeg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That’s the movement joint in the screed going through the face of the tile.
You’re very warm, can you see the cheat and why?

Reply to My big plank job - cement based screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen