Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Aren't we all lol

Who really owns all the time and money.
U know that!!!!
God what was that movie about buying time, I know 'in time' with Justin Timberlake. Kool movie! That was all about buying time to live!
There was a fella in there, HE owed all the money haha

Edit: New Movies Thread! Scroll down a bit and get chatting movies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah awesome film. That girl in it is my kinda girl. Lovely lass.

Seen Looper? You need a similar mindset to watch that. Films not quite the same but you've clocked time travel in the future and hit men go back in time to kill somebody to prevent somebody from being born in their own time. A good twist to it in the middle and wicked ending.

Anyway, we're digressing a bit here. Lol

Maybe need a movies thread. Nothing takes my fancy that's on at cinema right now.

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

Yeah awesome film. That girl in it is my kinda girl. Lovely lass.

Seen Looper? You need a similar mindset to watch that. Films not quite the same but you've clocked time travel in the future and hit em go back in time to kill somebody to prevent somebody from being born in their own time. A good twist to it in the middle and wicked ending.

Anyway, we're digressing a bit here. Lol

Maybe need a movies thread. Nothing takes my fancy that's on at cinema right now.
Yeah maybe just a little haha .......and?
Yeah Looper great movie!! Brucey is my hero, don't u know! Moonlighting, die hard! C'mon! Lethal weapon! Commando! Der excuse me!! Hahaha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved the posts to a thread of their own. It's now the movies thread.

So what's on at cinema that you all fancy and what have you recently watched that you enjoyed?

O

Old Mod

Moved the posts to a thread of their own. It's now the movies thread.

So what's on at cinema that you all fancy and what have you recently watched that you enjoyed?
The neighbours thro my net curtains! Hahah :eek:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No or me. I'm on the fence. The original mad max's are weird. I don't know if I like them or not to be honest so I think I need to watch them again first and then watch the new one.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Watched fury the other day......now that's a cracking film.
Got brad pit in it.....its all about a group of soldiers in a tank during the 2nd w/w

Bit like saving private ryan...but better

O

Old Mod

Watched fury the other day......now that's a cracking film.
Got brad pit in it.....its all about a group of soldiers in a tank during the 2nd w/w

Bit like saving private ryan...but better
Yep def on my list!
Anything like Inglorious Basterds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It Is like I/b .....loads of fighting and the special effects are the most realistic I've seen.
Defo best film I've see in a long time.

O

Old Mod

No or me. I'm on the fence. The original mad max's are weird. I don't know if I like them or not to be honest so I think I need to watch them again first and then watch the new one.
Haha that'll be an experiance, watching them again!
Personally I loved 1&2, 3 tho, only the first half haha

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks