Search the forum,

Discuss Mitre Wiz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Good idea mate would make hand mitres much faster!

I would buy one of those if the price was right too

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Neat idea, similar to a router add-on used for woodwork. Patent pending, does that mean you've gone through loads of expense with patent agents etc and are still waiting? Good luck! :thumbsup:

M

Mitre Wiz

Hello,
Patents have been a long expensive process however its all coming together now just need the right distributors to get the Mitre Wiz in all good retailers all over the world.

P

Peter

What's it made from?

Looks like a good idea but just wondering if it would ever pass a safety test the way the blade is pointing upward.

R

Rich

That does look like a good toy if the price was right. Do you have any idea how much you would be looking at selling these on for?

My only reservation would be that Im not sure how much I would use this. I wouldn't mitre ceramics or natural stone as a 45 degree mitre would leave a weak edge. I would however use this on porcelain tiles and think that it could make the job a lot easier and quicker, again providing the price was reasonable.

I would agree that an attachment for a hoover would be a good idea :thumbsup:

M

Mike Mike

Mike send you cuts over here I will mitre them for you :lol:

Well that's a most kind offer, but I can mitre my own cuts courtesy of a big, heavy, unwieldy Rubi wetsaw. What I would like though, is the ability to do them with a dainty angle grinder :lol:

Reply to Mitre Wiz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen