Search the forum,

Discuss Might Need To Replace The Floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Started a full bathroom reverb with my plumber today.....think we're going to have to replace the floor..lol
20151207_094831.jpg

O

Old Mod

Makes u worry what they get up to! :confused:
And it's also a fairly decent indication of how they're gonna look after your new installation! :(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Makes u worry what they get up to! :confused:
And it's also a fairly decent indication of how they're gonna look after your new installation! :(
I know what you meen .....but I'm not one to judge, there money's as good as any else's , I new the floor was bad didn't realise it was that bad....put a new floor in this afternoon. ...well plumber did, I just cut the wood ..lol

Reply to Might Need To Replace The Floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen