Currently reading:
metal trim round the window

Discuss metal trim round the window in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

debbie125

he's put the tiles on the main wall that curves by putting more grout behind them its hard to explain what imean the tiles line up to the window straight because hes built them up but it curves like ) at the top in the window recess at the top so he would have to cut one off the tiles at the top off the window on a curve! lol to plaster board it he'd have to bring it out too much and itd have to be brought out around the window and the toilet and sink to look level

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
ok debs,i think i understand now the top of thw window recess isnt straight,are you tiling the internals on the window recess also,

adhesive and grout all in one is not suitable for packing out like this and i have my reservations that this job will last im afrad debs

on another note your window dont cut curved tiles to accomodate a curved window recess use the lowest point................say for example from left to right the window curves up in middle slightly then runs back down on wither side then take your lowest point and cut your tiles to the lowest point all the way along and make the window straight do you understand what i mean...hope this makes sense lol

D

debbie125

IMG_0740.jpg bend at the top as you can see! lol ****e council walls!

Reply to metal trim round the window in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.