Discuss Matching advice (long shot) in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hipposgobeserk

Hi
My bathroom suite is in need of replacing... the room is quite large and is half tiled the whole way round with white tiles and the blue tiles along the entire top edge.. including in the shower etc. They don't offend me enough to replace all the tiles in the bathroom..But as we wanted a slightly larger shower cubicle it's going to mess a couple of them up. Does anyone know where I might find something like this image or suggest an alternative plan of action if not please?

20180222_084414.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

They are Venis tiles originally available from CTD group ( now Saint Gobain)
Plain tiles are 20x20cm and border 10x20cm.
It is a separate listel top piece.
They are about 25 years old.
They have a bumpy surface.
No chance of getting any now.

Reaction score
20x20 com white with a blue 20cm long pencil tile? Or rip out entire cubicle leave rest of the room and do the cubicle in a completely different tile if you really don't want to re tile the whole room?

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Those were produced by Porcelanosa approximately 25 years ago fixed lots of them and had them in my own bathroom in last house.Dont think you'll find anyone with them now.

Reply to Matching advice (long shot) in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks