Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. ismoat Building Products

Discuss Matching advice (long shot) in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. hipposgobeserk

hipposgobeserk Member of Tilers Forums

Hi
    My bathroom suite is in need of replacing... the room is quite large and is half tiled the whole way round with white tiles and the blue tiles along the entire top edge.. including in the shower etc. They don't offend me enough to replace all the tiles in the bathroom..But as we wanted a slightly larger shower cubicle it's going to mess a couple of them up. Does anyone know where I might find something like this image or suggest an alternative plan of action if not please?

20180222_084414.jpg

2. LauraCTW

LauraCTW Company Support

What is the exact size of the tile. You wont match it but may be able to think of a couple of alternative options for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Original style sell alot of old style tiles

Why not try our sponsor @Brooke Ceramics@Brooke Ceramics

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

They are Venis tiles originally available from CTD group ( now Saint Gobain)
    Plain tiles are 20x20cm and border 10x20cm.
    It is a separate listel top piece.
    They are about 25 years old.
    They have a bumpy surface.
    No chance of getting any now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pdc

pdc Professional Tiler

That sort of thing is still popular here!

6. LauraCTW

LauraCTW Company Support

20x20 com white with a blue 20cm long pencil tile? Or rip out entire cubicle leave rest of the room and do the cubicle in a completely different tile if you really don't want to re tile the whole room?

7. Rosco100

Rosco100 Professional tiler Professional Tiler

Those were produced by Porcelanosa approximately 25 years ago fixed lots of them and had them in my own bathroom in last house.Dont think you'll find anyone with them now.