Search the forum,

Discuss Marble veneer with porcelain back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scamp_scamp

Does anyone have experience of working with marble veneer tiles? Apparently the veneer is marble, but backed on to porcelain. Are these tiles any good? The marble still needs sealing.

Reaction score
Use a good quality wet cutter, I cant see the point of them except maybe resistance to fracture. The ones used were mighty expensive.
Good luck

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
did a floor with them a few years ago. what ever they stuck the marble veneer with leached through the marble , we flagged it up but were told to continue , looked shocking, there was no leaching before fixing , so maybe a reaction after fixing

Reply to Marble veneer with porcelain back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen