Discuss Marble diamond cutting blade in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good dry cut 115 blade for travertine 25 mm i have 1200x600 stone to cut and my sigma wet saw will only go to 950mm so i was going to maybe use the grinder attachment on the kera cut
Really appreciate some feedback

L

LM

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know but the carrot is very big... and tilers in norn ireland are either dead, in the process off,, or paking it in.

I've got a young lad with a fresh spine to help.
The cutter hasn't had any interest so better of making use of it..

C

Concrete guy

@LEE MAC is spot on. The vacuum brazed blade is ideal for anything sedimentary (and soft).

That's limestone, travertine and softer marbles, particularly the really fragile kind. It has a very smooth cutting action which is also extremely clean.

It's not like a regular sintered blade and doesn't rely on any abrasion to wear the metal bond and expose the diamonds.

Reply to Marble diamond cutting blade in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks