Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei grout on chipboard? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

Some is on solid floor but the part in question is on a floating floor. I want to use the same grout throughout and mapei have the ideal colour. I'm gonna use 2 part flex for fixing tiles
Thanks
Excellent though Ultracolor plus is, I doubt it will cope with the movement in a floating floor for very long, not very much does as far as I am aware! maybe Dave will come on and advise as he has some experience with floating floors.

Reply to Mapei grout on chipboard? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.