Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Ceramic Products Training Course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Due to a late cancellation we now have places available for our ceramic products training course this Thursday (11th July). We are also offering a 'Forum members only' day for you guys on 15th August, but if you can't make that day and are free on Thursday, you're more than welcome.

The course will be held at our new Mapei Academy training facility in Halesowen, West Midlands (B62 8HD). Places are limited so please reserve your place by emailing us on [email protected] asap. The course runs from 9.30 - 3.30 and will include a factory tour and a Mapei goody bag.

Refreshments and a buffet lunch are also included.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Reply to Mapei Ceramic Products Training Course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen