Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei 110 Silicone in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
As of 4.55pm tonight I found out that Mapei 110 silicone is not a stock item at CTD,and if I order it,it will most likely take that long to arrive that the best chance of getting it would be to put it on my wish list for Santa!
Any other stockists that might have it out there?

Do they stock the AC or LM silicone in 110 .. Its on the website..

Ill check my van tomoz , i might have some.... Or weber grey is very close to 110...

O

On one

Bal gun metal is very close, I have used mapei 110 with the bal gunmetal grout could not tell the difference between the two silicones. CTD stock that
I spoke to CTD today and they did say that,but I didn't have the swatches to hand to argue the point.
But nice to know that it has been independently verified.....unless it was you I spoke to on the phone this morning;)

O

On one

Do they stock the AC or LM silicone in 110 .. Its on the website..

Ill check my van tomoz , i might have some.... Or weber grey is very close to 110...
Cheers for that Dave.
But it looks like I have a few alternatives.

Reply to Mapei 110 Silicone in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen