Search the forum,

Discuss M14 Profiling Tools for use on a polisher grinder - How they work. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I often get asked how our profiling tools actually work. I had a customer on the phone today and no matter how much I explained it wouldn't register, so I took a look on YouTube to see if I could find something relevant and email the link.

A picture, or in this case an instructional video, speak a thousand words.

[video=youtube;sPJzvp2IAN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJzvp2IAN0&list=PLcQQJD3geVPxTJCWXD_FQoe_ eJ12yrKMg&index=4[/video]

P

Peter

Great video, although the loop of music starts to grate after 1.15 :lol:

Something for new users to remember is to have something under the piece for the bottom bearing to run against to keep square. Took me a few gos to work this out. :oops:

Reply to M14 Profiling Tools for use on a polisher grinder - How they work. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen