Search the forum,

Discuss Losing Weight In The Heat! in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be thankful for it being a little cooler. Can take the dog for walks then. It's a bit too hot for her now so I've come get an ice cream without her.

image.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Back to losing weight.....

My friends Wife has lost over 3 stone in weight over the last 3 months.

To put it into perspective thats 20kg

Fancy carrying around a 20kg bag of adhesive all day every day! Unbelievable.

It's 33 degrees in Ruislip. I might have a dip in the pool soon...........................as soon as I blow it up!!

Reply to Losing Weight In The Heat! in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen