Search the forum,

Discuss loose wire UFH... in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've tried telling the customer all this, but at the end of the day that's all we can do, if he wants to go down the electricians route then that's up to him, all I'm interested in is whether or not it's suitable to tile too.

J

J Sid

Andy, until you know exactly what he is proposing to put down you can't ask your adhesive supplier if they do a product suitable to fix to it. They well do but it may cost an arm and a leg

Reply to loose wire UFH... in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen