Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to ID and source a (Woolliscroft?) floor tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Hoping someone can help identify what these floor tiles are, and any possible sources for them. We are looking for about 10-15.

I am not a tiler, I have just been asked by our contractor to help source some if possible.

They are 145mm x 145mm x 8mm (approx)

They are double sided, smooth one side with squares/dimples on the other.

Google Lens only found 1 entry, which was a classified ad for some used. The ad says they are Woolliscroft Multi Versatile Quarry Tiles. Being a classified ad, how accurate that is I could not say.

The colour I would say is like old chocolate

Any help in identifying them or somewhere where we may be able to find them would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Pic below

IMG_20210823_103225.jpg

Reply to Looking to ID and source a (Woolliscroft?) floor tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen