Search the forum,

Discuss London retailer, Ideas Bright [New Kings Road] Full stockists of PORSADRILL 365drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

[SIZE=+2]IDEA BRIGHT 212 NEW KINGS ROAD LONDON SW6 4NZ

Prefered stockists of PORSADRILL diamond core drill bits from 365-Drills
[/SIZE]
13.jpg

You can find a full range of 365Drills PORSADRILL diamond tile drills, cores, bits and hole saws for drilling holes into very hard tiles at Idea Bright at New Kings Road in London. Yes thats our car parked outside !

32mm.jpg

Our complete range of diamond tile drills is on show and for sale at the main counter. In the coming weeks we will be improving our retail shop presence by upgrading the point of sale units.
1.jpg

If you need our diamond core tile drills in a hurry then you can visit the retail branch and speak to one of the very helpful counter staff at any time. They have deep product knowlege and have sold our brand for over five years as of 2012. They are a good bunch of people really nice, very friendly so give them a call on 0207 736 7402 or visit them at 212 New Kings Road SW6 4NZ

kit2.jpg

Our best selling diamond core tile drill bit for drilling holes into very hard porcelain tiles is on sale at Idea Bright

6.jpg

If you are finding it difficult to drill a hole into porcelain tiles and you are in South London then this branch is excellent for driving to. They even have a tube station on the doorstep. Here you can see the Majestic wine warehouse opposite on the A308 New Kings Road. If you are walking then look out for this landmark.
7.jpg

Look over the road from Majestic Wine and if you tell me that you can not see Idea Bright Ltd from that vantage point then I will say you need glasses. In bright yellow the place cant be missed.

You can find a full range of 365Drills PORSADRILL diamond tile drills, cores, bits and hole saws for drilling holes into very hard tiles at Idea Bright at New Kings Road in London.
5.jpg

Your trip to buy 365-Drills diamond core bits and tile drills will not be wasted. In the shop as well as stocking our entire range you will also see a whole range of tools. Its a big place !

At the back of the main shop is a huge depot. Our diamond core drills are NOT stored here so you will have to go to the front shop to call in.
9.jpg

There are other big items like tile cutters. We only provide diamond holesaw cutters but here you will find a full selection of big ticket items.

The isles are stuffed with great bargains and deals. And unlike some counter based merchants that provide catalogues only this outlet gets you up close and in with the products.
2.jpg

For example how would you fancy storing your diamond core tile drill bits in these cases. Plenty of room here.. So do pop along and take a good look.

Once you arrive by tube at Putney Bridge or by car (there is limited car parking on site) then prepare to view an aladins cave of diamond tools. You cant miss it. !

G

Gazzer

Re: London retailer, Ideas Bright [New Kings Road] Full stockists of PORSADRILL 365dr

Looks like a dangerous place to leave me with the credit card !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: London retailer, Ideas Bright [New Kings Road] Full stockists of PORSADRILL 365dr

Deadly... They have so much stuff in there piled to the rafters. But on a downside its south of the river in London and an absolute PIG to get to for me. Took me 3 hours driving across London starting from Hoddesdon at 9am for an 11am meeting and getting there at 12.15pm.

And I have to go back with display boards. But they are good customers so no complaints!

G

Gazzer

We have a company up here similar,,Bright Ideas ???? Same colours too ?

D

Deleted member 1779

No totally different. Its a bit confusing because they are IDEA BRIGHT. And even I keep calling them Ideas bright and Bright Ideas. Its very complicated but short answer - no.

16.jpg

G

Gazzer

No , I knew they were different cos Bright Ideas generally sell cheap tat.

M

MTiler

cheers, dead handy to know of a place in London.

D

Deleted member 1779

Yes and I think if you click this link you get a 3D look around their shop ahead of showing up...

3D View of the shop

To make the image move just hold down the left button on the mouse and move the large photograph

I am not sure how they managed to get the google earth camera car to drive into the shop and film it though!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Oh I'd have a field day in there, lol.
Only thing that would put me off apart from location is the rubi cutters.
:smilewinkgrin:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score

i would be like a little kid in a sweet shop

Reply to London retailer, Ideas Bright [New Kings Road] Full stockists of PORSADRILL 365drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen