Search the forum,

Discuss lollipop people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Today i was going to pick up my little girl and take her to nursery,i was driving along a road near to a school at lunchtime when 2 young females were walking on the road towards me,so i had to slow down so that they would get off the road.I was absolutely horrified when i looked to my left and saw the lollipop man leaning over the railings READING A BOOK.On returning passed the school i looked again to where he was and low and behold the old s h i t still had his hooter in the book.

Not only was this bad enough but i got to near my daughters nursery ,where another school is also situated and i could not believe my eyes the lollipop woman this time was KNITTING ,KNITTING FFS,I thought these people were supposed to be there to protect our children from the traffic or am i mistaken.Got home and told the wife who wants to put a complaint in to both the school and the education board.Any comments welcome.:furious3: :furious3:

F

Fekin

lol, never seen crossing people reading or knitting before.

As far as I know, it's an unpaid job isn't it ?

I'd maybe get the number of the local schools and give them a ring, then let them decide what else to do.

G

grumpygrouter

No it isn't an unpaid job, these people get paid an hourly rate, and Brian is right, they should be more responsible where children are concerned. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Grumpy

R

reaper72

Part time job opportunity for you bri:lol: Lay out job at 8am-dive up to the school at ten to nine -back to the job and tile floor-back to school at ten to three-back to grout at twenty past three.

You got a toolbag big enough for the lollipop stick Kojak,sorry brian?:lol:

G

guy1976

no punchline she was a thick blonde she crashed the car about 5 times in about 3 months after she passed her test

F

Fekin

Thought they were unpaid.

It would never happen where I live, they throw themselves at you as your driving towards them with the vain hope their lollypop is some magical shield :lol:

Reply to lollipop people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen