Search the forum,

Discuss Leveling spacers and movement joint in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self leveling clips/spacers that are left behind interfere with installing a foam backer rod or interfere with the movement joint itself?Or does anyone use a different tile spacer method? After you break the self leveling clips there's still some plastic in between the spaces of the time is my thought and should just have to wedge a backer rod with whatever plastic is still there. Will this interfere with the movement joint doing its job. This is for my living room and hallway.

Reply to Leveling spacers and movement joint in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen