Search the forum,

Discuss layout for 4 tile pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

markdillane

tiling a floor with granite of 4 different sizes. sizes are 550mm x 400mm, 650x400, 750x400 and 850x400. is it possible to lay in a pattern or just have to lay them randomly. thanks.

also tiling on a screed of about 35mm thick that was laid over another floor and it sounds hallow when you tap it. looks like it didnt bond to floor underneath. is it ok to tile on this or will the tiles crack and lift. thanks again

S

swanman

Screed sounds very iffy

I would look into that and do not start tiling until you get to the bottom of it

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
welcome, the tile pattern seems the least of your problems i would get the screed sorted first, it shouldn't be souding hollow..

Reply to layout for 4 tile pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen