Search the forum,

Discuss LASH no lippage clips/wedges or similar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Thanks Brian, was really looking to buy anyones leftovers or anyones clips/wedges that they tried and didnt like etc.

They seem quite expensive for what they are, and its only the wedge bit thats reusable. I've not seen any reviews on here from a member thats tried them so you'll have to let us know how you get on with them.

K

karlm98

Bought 500 lashes and 200 hundred clips putting down 52m2 600x600 porcelain over under floor heating mats and dural uncoupling membrane, the clips work a treat used a 1/2 notch back buttering the tile then lashing it all together comes out level and i think it speeds up the job plus no lips.

bought them from Tradetiler, David told me he used them to tile his own kitchen with large format porcs and he had no lipage.
i normally level as i go with large formats but these made the job a lot easier and anything that makes the job easier is a good thing in my books.

Reply to LASH no lippage clips/wedges or similar in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen