Search the forum,

Discuss LASER LEVEL DeWALT dw060k in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rhinos

Has anybody used this laser level? I found it at online shop. Was £374.83 and now £188.95. Looking to buy very soon for massive job so any advice on this or other laser levels would be great.

D

DHTiling

I just got one of these from dewalt..

DeWalt DW087K Self-Levelling Line Laser

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P08dFGqNF2A]YouTube - DeWalt DW087K Self-Levelling Line Laser[/ame]

G

Gazzer

Has anybody used this laser level? I found it at online shop. Was £374.83 and now £188.95. Looking to buy very soon for massive job so any advice on this or other laser levels would be great.

its not a level, its a laser liner.

A

Aston

its ok mate, i wouldnt rave about it for the price.
i was expecting the beam to be alot brighter and be seen alot further. i bought one off ebay last year and sent it back because it had been dropped. then i bought a new one which is okish..they are handy for setting out in mutiple rooms but there are other cheaper options which are decent. the laser liner floor square from trade tiler is as good imo.....dave now sells the bosch floor sqaure and seems to rate it

ed

D

DHTiling

Ahh i see which model you mean now..

This is one Trade tiler sells..

Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser

Perfect for square and diagonal layouts.

- Projects 3 highly visible red laser lines set at 90° and 45°
- Laser lines project along the floor and up the wall
- One button operation to switch lasers
- LED battery indicator
- Can also be placed vertically on a wall for marking out
- Range of 20 meters
- Accuracy ± 0.2 mm/m, ± 0.4 mm/m between 45° and 90°- line
(best in this tool class.)
- Size 152mm x 102mm x 98mm W, D, H
- Operating time with 2 lines/ 3 lines 18 hrs/12 hrs
- Automatic off after approx. 30 min
- Dust and splash water guard to IP 54
- Magnetic base
- Laser class 2
- Weight 600g
- Shipping Weight: 3kg

Screw/nail the metal base plate to the wall and use the lasers magnetic base to easily position the laser

Tip! Also use any one beam as a simple straight line laser
Includes:
- Carry case
- Batteries (4 x 1.5v AA)
- Metal base plate
- Target

Price: £122.99 £144.51 Including VAT at 17.5%

A

Aston

i dont think any of them are mate...when they project from the floor, they never get that height distance to project.

W

wildcard

All the students at my last training center asked the instructor what he thought on laser levels? He thought they were useless & a waste of money,better off with a spirit level.

B

brinkley

i got one of these bloomin good puts lines on the floor and up the walls and goes horizontally right round the room pretty much

Attachments

• LP330pic1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 150
A

Aston

i cant see anything but if its the one i think it is, it looks very similar to the laser liner one at trade tiler...

Reply to LASER LEVEL DeWALT dw060k in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen