Search the forum,

Discuss Large format, small bathroom! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Did this small bathroom few weeks back, returned today to take a few snaps.
Shame he hadn't fitted the toilet seat! Haha
1200 X 600 x 10mm
No trims or architrave around the door, client wanted a shadow gap, so two L shaped top cuts were hand polished to resemble factory finish as much as possible.
Mitred edges on external edge under cabinet.
And not ONE full tile.
Super fussy client, when I asked the thickness of the tile and door frame to be fitted, he produced a digital micrometer on both occasions!
Wasn't as accurate as mine tho!
Made me smile!
I did like the shower diverter tho, very slick,
there's a second one outside the room too.

IMG_7756.JPG IMG_7757.JPG IMG_7758.JPG IMG_7759.JPG IMG_7761.JPG IMG_7762.JPG IMG_7754.JPG IMG_7768.JPG IMG_7767.JPG IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7567.JPG

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'd like to do some of this extra large format stuff my self but I never get asked I've dropped a few hints to a builder I do loads of work for as the tile showroom he uses have some on display so nudge nudge to him and hopfully in the new year ill get to buy some new tools to fit and cut

Reply to Large format, small bathroom! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen