Search the forum,

Discuss kbb london in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Yes Bri, i had the Kbb email yesterday....dont think i will bother with London, as Dave says...its too expensive

F

Fred

I live in London and the Excel is in such a stupid spot, taked me hours to get there, in fact, just as long as coming down from the mid-lands..................:mad2::lol:

T

TilingLogistics

I didn't think a lot of it last year at the NEC compared to previous ones. I thought the emphasis was much more towards the bathroom side of things with the Chinese having a huge presence. Lets be honest even the TTA didn't bother. I certainly wouldn't spend the money to go to EXCEL accommodation is ridiculous and train fares are dopey prices.

Kev

F

Fred

I didn't think a lot of it last year at the NEC compared to previous ones. I thought the emphasis was much more towards the bathroom side of things with the Chinese having a huge presence. Lets be honest even the TTA didn't bother. I certainly wouldn't spend the money to go to EXCEL accommodation is ridiculous and train fares are dopey prices.

Kev

I know this great flea-pit in Kennington Park Road, SE11. You also get mugged for the price..............:lol:

Reply to kbb london in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen