Search the forum,

Discuss Julian Sidney Tiling - Tiler in Essex, Wall and Floor Tiler in Essex in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J Sid

Julian Sidney Tiling covers the Essex and South Suffolk area.

I carry out all preparation needed to get the floors and / or walls ready to take the large array of tiles and materials available today.

I work closely with Architects, Builders, Interior Designers and private householders to turn dreams and plans into reality.
Whatever you are after, if you are looking for a reliable, clean working, knowledgeable tradesman with full insurance, public liability and a waste carrier license i will be happy to meet to discuss your needs.

J

J Sid

WP_20160703_13_54_04_Rich.jpg WP_20160703_13_56_30_Rich.jpg WP_20160719_10_08_01_Rich.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Julian Sidney Tiling - Tiler in Essex, Wall and Floor Tiler in Essex in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen