Search the forum,

Discuss Johnsons/Norcross adhesives in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

Whats peoples take on these adhesives, user friendly, drying times, ability etc etc

Meeting someone today who does free deliveries on single bags at short notice, might be quiet handy. But uses these brands only.

Cheers all

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Personally I've used the Porc/stonefix white and the flexi wide joint grout limestone.

I rate both but don't use it as I don't have a local supplier , also my main contractor supplies other brands.

I don't rate the bucket stuff though , it was supplied on a site I worked on a couple of years ago , cant remember the name of it. However , the rep who I know , says the formula has recently been changed.

All that said , it hasn't stopped me buying shares in the Co. for my pension pot.

Diggy :)

W

White Room

I used the fast set adhesive last year and they were'nt joking it was fast, not an adhesive I hope to use again....there floor grout finished nice.

T

TJ Smiler

Thanks lads, i met him yesterday and he was telling me he sells loads of it to other tilers and he hasn't had any complaints but he was talking about the slow set flexible white........ Has given me a bag to try out so i'll post back on here once i have used it.

Thanks again

M

m3fitter

How much polyma does it carry ?? do they guarantee with UFH, ditra and anhydrate for porc's ?? as its quite usual now this combination, or ditra & anhydrate.... most don't

T

TJ Smiler

How much polyma does it carry ?? do they guarantee with UFH, ditra and anhydrate for porc's ?? as its quite usual now this combination, or ditra & anhydrate.... most don't

Have not looked at the polyma count but it does say on the bag that it's suitable for UFH (not sure about the guarantee) it does say that it can be used on anhydrate after the usual required preperation steps.

Don't mention ditra.

Reply to Johnsons/Norcross adhesives in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen