Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Cordless tools are getting better and better every year, Metabo are now doing 8amp batteries. I wont be suprised when sites are cordless as a rule and we’re all geared up like F1 pit crew members with our helmets and fire suits on :eek:

There’s sites here already on battery only Lee.

F

Flintstone

You get tied in don’t you, my radio and laser and drills are all dewalt.
Fair cost, but if it lasts then it’s worth it.

L

LM

You get tied in don’t you, my radio and laser and drills are all dewalt.
Fair cost, but if it lasts then it’s worth it.
Dewalt etc are decent mid market tools that do a good job for the ‘3 years’ under normal use, they do have products which for the money are way and beyond anything else on the market such as the DCE089. Hilti are in a world of their own but it’s a heavy investment and they don’t cover all the bases for our trade. So for me I went for a well reviewed brand (German) that delivers under a heavy work load that cost more than the Makita/Dewalt range but can cope with serious usage and lasts. Flexvolt for now at least suits the carpentry trade etc more than ours in a practical sense because what tools do we use that the weight of those batteries wouldn’t be a hindrance apart from a mixing drill perhaps and you realistically still won’t get 10-15 mix’s a day out of that unless you’ve an almighty pounds worth of batteries in the van.

I

Italy

there is a new version

$_1.JPG

F

Flintstone

On the dewalt grinder, and possibly others you can unscrew and rotate the head to make the trigger in a better place for the job in hand

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks