Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

On one

I've used an ATS blade in my Dewalt and found it good....no chipping.
It could end up very messy and left with no water in your tray very quickly, without the other 2 pieces of plastic tray

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've used an ATS blade in my Dewalt and found it good....no chipping.
It could end up very messy and left with no water in your tray very quickly, without the other 2 pieces of plastic tray

True I hadn't thought of it retaining the water for the pump more than just making less mess, I probably will just need to accept it and buy them sooner rather than later. I don't have any jobs lined up that I need it for immediately. Filter guard from the pump I will also need to get as I've spotted it's fallen off. More plastic to buy :tearsofjoy:. Can't complain too much though as it was a cheap buy

Last edited:
O

One Day

I only ever used my dewalt pump sat in a bucket of clean water. If you do that, no need for a guard and no risk of chips snagging the pump or silt clogging the tubes.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I only ever used my dewalt pump sat in a bucket of clean water. If you do that, no need for a guard and no risk of chips snagging the pump or silt clogging the tubes.

Most review videos I watched seemed to use a fresh bucket like you are doing also @impish so I'll probably go down this route also.
I seen another video of a guy using 12mm backer board to make the sliding table level for pushing bigger tiles through also, seemed to work a treat

O

On one

True I hadn't thought of it retaining the water for the pump more than just making less mess, I probably will just need to accept it and buy them sooner rather than later. I don't have any jobs lined up that I need it for immediately. Filter guard from the pump I will also need to get as I've spotted it's fallen off. More plastic to buy :tearsofjoy:. Can't complain too much though as it was a cheap buy
The missing filter guard seems to be a Dewalt achilles heel, mine went missing years ago.

L

LM

41CBC70E-B934-44E1-8649-894131A2E51A.jpeg I thought I’d finally jump on the bandwagon and give these Dia blades a try on a new Bosch

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks