Search the forum,

Discuss Is the new house builders gathering speed?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jst

hi tileit plenty houses going up in this area but seems to be more an more plumbers an joiners doing tiling these days don`t know if that same all over country used to get jobs of plumbers,kitchen fitters all time now very rare doing it themselves unless trav or stuff too much trouble to do themselves

M

Mike

i do very few new builds, once the builders in there he does the tiling himself. unfortunately they still don't class tiling as a trade and insist they can do it themselves :mad2:

S

Stewart

Lots of building going on here, though they have changed the spec on them. Don't work on new builds for builders, but will be working for the home owners in a few months to re-do......(;0)

Created on iPhone.....

P

penno

Quite a lot going on in manchester, new houses popping up everywhere. Also a few £100 million plus goverment backed projects in the pipeline. Some massive redevelopments happening.

S

swanman

The South West are the same

Plenty of houses going up but plumbers kitchen fitters are doing all the tiling even the chippys

J

jst

i`m in wigan seems houses going up all around some only doing tiling when house sold for client to pick tiles so you have to be ready to tile as and when where bouts you in lancashire tileit ?

Reply to Is the new house builders gathering speed?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen