Search the forum,

Discuss Is the adhesive products work well on tile? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have tiled up my bathroom and want to add some bathroom accessories like the toilet paper holder, towel rack and shower caddy. But I do NOT want to make damages to my tiled wall so I would like to choose the adhesive products. And I've found a brand named YIGII on YouTube. Their videos and products look good. Has anyone used their products? Thanks in advance!
Here is one of their products:
131 (1).jpg

Reply to Is the adhesive products work well on tile? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen