Search the forum,

Discuss Invoice programs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

magga

TF
Reaction score
To add to this, invoice2go isn't really for doing your books in the same way quick books would be, it's more just for issuing invoices. It does have reports and stuff though so perhaps it could replace quickbooks?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I just use Word for quotes and invoices, Excel for accounts

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I do all my invoices on Excel then convert to pdf. Can't remember the last time I typed up a quote but I imagine it would have been on word

R

Rookery

I use Solar Accounts, downloaded from 'tinterweb. It was about £125 when I bought it a few years ago. It does invoicing, statements, bank reconciliation and trial balance. It's really easy and there's even an forum if you have any queries. I daresay it does quotes and other things too but I do mine in Word. I just save it all to a memory stick and hand it over to my accountant who does my tax return.

Reply to Invoice programs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen