Search the forum,

Discuss Injecting resin under loose tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience doing this? I'm looking for a supplier and any advice as have a job I'd like to try it on

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
About 15m2. The problem is there's a large island in the middle which can't be moved and all tiles which go under it have de bonded. Virtually every tile has popped and if I can't go down the resin route then I'll leave it. (It wasn't done by me originally)

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Do you know what the substrate is ?
Yes Dave its18mm ply with hardie. There is UFH in there too but not 100% sure what type. I've removed one tile which had completely de bonded from the adhesive. It was an empty room when tiled but there's approx £40k worth of kitchen sat on it now. Tiles are 600x600 and as the majority are part covered I thought this method would be best

Reply to Injecting resin under loose tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen