Search the forum,

Discuss I'm not sure if this tiling is acceptable in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wb123

-
Reaction score
Hello. Hope I'm in the right place. I have enployed a bathroom designer / fitter to do my bathroom. I'm not happy with the tiling. I am extremely happy witg every other aspect of the job.

I was hoping to get a professional opinion on the tiling, so I can decide if I should as the fitter to re do this area.

Any advice appreciated.

IMG_20200621_081230.jpg

IMG_20200621_081142.jpg

IMG_20200621_081131.jpg

Reaction score
Hello. Hope I'm in the right place. I have enployed a bathroom designer / fitter to do my bathroom. I'm not happy with the tiling. I am extremely happy witg every other aspect of the job.

I was hoping to get a professional opinion on the tiling, so I can decide if I should as the fitter to re do this area.

Any advice appreciated.

View attachment 112768

View attachment 112769

View attachment 112770
It looks quite poor from those pictures :( That grout may well have stained your window frame permanently :(

Reaction score
Terrible. To be quite frank that design, to me as a DIY'er, is quite challenging and really should have been done by a professional tiler. I can tile a bit (better than this guy though) but I think that would send shivers down my spine. It was clearly beyond his skill level and he should have been professional enough to admit it.
I personally wouldn't have started with full tiles into and out of the corners, and I would have mitred them not slathered them in grout. The black grout choice makes it look worse.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
💩🤮🤬🤷🏼‍♂️😡💩😭👎💩😩☹️

Reply to I'm not sure if this tiling is acceptable in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen