Search the forum,

Discuss If carlsberg made bait cabins? - continued. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

May 2009 DSC00367.jpg

February 2010 DSC01590.jpg

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Very nice TJ, we did a Pizza Express in Falmouth a few years back, end of May beginning of June, over looking the harbour, caught the weather bang on, sun, sea and :8: oh yeah work as well :)

C

Colour Republic

Amazing how the landscape changes in just 10 months

That second one is a view to die for

T

Time's Ran Out

The second view is today's job!
A property originally built is the 1600's and being restored from 6 courses of stone!
At one end of the building the client has managed to agree with the planners ( inc the National Trust/English Heritage) panoramanic windows.
On top of the hill is Hadrians Wall.
Northumberland in February!

Reply to If carlsberg made bait cabins? - continued. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen