Search the forum,

Discuss I have some fantastic news...!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

But I would like the old members to speak more often.
I still have to learn a lot, and I would be happy to learn from them.

T

Time's Ran Out

@antonio - unfortunately all above me have taken time away from the forum in recent times. They are all great contributors and the forum owes them a lot for their input over the years and all helped make this a great forum.
However they have all managed to create another life away and it's up to the rest of us and new blood to take it forward.
Enjoy!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well done! You have to buy us all cake now!

A

A williams

I'll have a go.. .

You've finally finished a bathroom at home you started 7 years ago??? :)

Reply to I have some fantastic news...!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen